TORONTO, ONT. — Beginning on September 22nd, all ASHL participants will be required to provide their proof of vaccination in order to enter Canlan Sports locations in Ontario.
The new requirements have been developed for individuals to be fully-immunized in order to access fitness centres, gyms, and indoor sporting and recreational facilities, including all adult recreational sports leagues in Ontario (which includes the ASHL).
In response to the Provincial government regulations, proof of vaccination will be required for all ASHL participants, game officials, and spectators (12+).
- Proof of Vaccination Requirements (Government of Ontario)
- Frequently Asked Questions (Government of Ontario)
- By September 22nd, you must provide proof of vaccination (two doses, and your second dose must be administered a minimum of 14 days prior to being eligible to enter.)
- By October 22nd, the Province is planning to implement an app-based proof of vaccination that will replace the current downloadable proof of vaccination receipt.
- On September 22nd, Canlan Sports will implement the proof of vaccination requirements at Ontario locations.
- All Ontarians who registered their vaccines are encouraged to download their Ontario Vaccine receipt, as proof of their vaccine status until an enhanced vaccine certificate with a QR code is available. Please visit https://covid19.ontariohealth.ca to download your vaccine receipt or book an appointment.
- All customers, game officials, and spectators will continue to complete the Canlan Sports Health Check prior to entry by clicking here: https://www.canlansports.com/questions.
If you’re still looking to register for the ASHL Winter ‘21/22 season in Ontario, please click here as availability is limited at most locations.
Please click here to contact us with any additional questions.