TORONTO, ONT. — They say Friday the 13th is an unlucky date, but for 12 ASHL teams across Canada and the United States, we’re going to ensure this becomes a memorable day.
On May 13th at 12:00 p.m. Eastern / 9:00 a.m. Pacific, we’ll be conducting our ASHL Free SZN draw through an Instagram livestream where 12 lucky ASHL teams will wind up getting a free season of ASHL Summer ’22 hockey. Yup, you read that right.
Remind me, what’s this contest all about?
- Locations: There are twelve (12) participating locations in the contest. Each location has one (1) prize available to be won, which will be conducted through a random lottery ball selection of eligible contest entries. What about the contest mechanism, you ask? More on that below.
- Deposit Entries: ASHL teams that registered for the ASHL Summer ’22 season with a full deposit by the early registration deadline will receive one (1) entry in the contest.
- Paid In Full Entries: ASHL teams that paid-in-full for the ASHL Summer ’22 season prior to their first game will also receive one (1) entry in the contest. For teams that also met the criteria for the deposit incentive, those teams will have a maximum of two (2) contest entries.
So, how will the contest work?
- After compiling the list of eligible contest entries for each location, we’ve utilized a randomized number sequence to assign each team a contest ball number.
- During the contest draw for each location, we’ll draw one (1) winning ball for each location. The winning ball will display a number that will correspond with the winning team for each particular location.
What if our team wins?
- If Friday the 13th is your new lucky day, your League Manager will be in touch after the completion of the draw to provide additional information on your season of free ASHL hockey.
…and if you don’t win? Well, we’ve got plans to not only bring this promotion back for the Winter ’22/23 season, but to make it even better. 👀